- Core Beliefs
- Our Projects
Building Design Services in Olympia, WA
It takes a skilled and experienced engineering team to handle the work involved in a building design that integrates HVAC, plumbing, energy controls, solar power systems, and more. Business owners demand more today from facility design, and they deserve to get it.
Sunset Air offers complete commercial facility design-build and design-assist services in Olympia, WA and throughout the South Puget Sound and Southwest Washington Areas. We create efficient designs using the most innovative technology available. From the first conceptualization to continued maintenance, our engineering team is invested in the full life cycle of your commercial facility. We’re ESCO and LEED-certified, and we have decades of experience delivering quality service and full customer satisfaction.
Work with the top commercial engineering team for your design services in Olympia, WA. Contact our team today to get started.
Our Engineering Team Works to Ensure Your Success
Creating seamless facility designs can only happen with an engineering team that handles all aspects of the process. We’re focused on integrating all parts of facility engineering:
- HVAC: Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning are core services we provide to businesses. Our technicians are certified by the ESCO Group, ensuring the highest technical competency.
- Plumbing: A poor plumbing system in a building isn’t only ineffective and wasteful. It can result in code violations. We’ll make sure you have the right plumbing designs in place.
- Refrigeration: Does your facility have special refrigeration requirements? You can trust the work to us.
- Solar and Geothermal Solutions: We have a long-standing commitment to working with green-energy systems.
- Energy Management and Controls: Let us ensure that you have a "smart" building with the best energy management and controls.
- Value Engineering: We’ll analyze your facility systems, equipment, and material selections to help achieve high function at the lowest life-cycle cost.
- Estimating: Our team provides accurate, realistic, and timely estimates of your project’s mechanical costs.
- BIM: Building information modeling (BIM) is the latest process for streamlined collaboration among multiple disciplines in design. We use BIM to solve design problems before construction starts.
- LEED-Certified: We have LEED-certified designers to ensure that you have a building that meets the requirements for "green" certification.
- Utility Rebates: We’ll take care of applying for all utility rebates that your building is qualified for through renewable energy systems.
The Full Life Cycle of Your Facility
Our design services don’t stop once we’ve conceptualized and designed your facility. We offer full "cradle-to-grave" services for every stage of your facility’s life:
We want to smooth over all the potential "bumps" along the road as your facility transitions from one phase to the other. Our process integrates all design, engineering, and maintenance tasks under one roof. You won’t have to worry about complications and miscommunications from multiple contractors. We are here for every phase and every stage.
Call for Facility Design Services in Olympia, WA
The engineering team at Sunset Air understands that the key to excellent facility design is integrating the needs of people, equipment, and materials in a way that’s seamless and creates efficiency. Our design services provide customers with more than just a facility layout—we’re committed to full integration and system maintenance that will last for the entire life of the building. You can trust our experts for creative solutions to all your system needs. Get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment.