- Core Beliefs
- Our Projects
Facility Management Services in Olympia, WA
No commercial building is truly “finished.” It requires maintenance, inspections, retrofits, upgrades, and other continuous services throughout its existence. All these important ongoing tasks fall under the umbrella of facility management. Professional facility management ensures the functionality, safety, and efficiency of a building for its entire life cycle.
Founded in 1976, Sunset Air has more than four decades of service to the South Puget Sound and Southwest Washington areas. We customize facility management for each of our clients so that they receive the exact services they need, and we continuously monitor and upgrade our services. We’re here to provide your business with the tools it needs to improve energy efficiency and facility longevity in Olympia, WA.
Put the management of your future or current facility in the finest hands. Contact our team today to schedule services in the South Puget Sound and Southwest Washington Areas.
How Facility Management Works for You
Facility management is a specialized discipline that aims toward the goal of keeping a facility operating. This sounds simple on the surface, but when you consider what must occur on a daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis in a commercial facility, you’ll see how much facility management has to integrate for smooth and efficient results. Facility management takes care of numerous tasks: engineering, security, health, energy conservation, ongoing maintenance, monitoring, benchmarking, preventive service, anticipating future upgrades, and environmental effects.
Since no two facilities are alike, no two facility management programs are alike either. We create customized facility management plans to match the needs of your business and continue to adapt and customize them over the life cycle of your facility.
Our Facility Management Services
We provide many different services as part of facility management. Below are a few of the most important of these services.
- Maintenance: We’ll work with you to create an ongoing preventive maintenance plan on an annual, quarterly, or semi-annual basis.
- Emergency Service: You won’t have to worry about disruptions with your building systems at inconvenient times—you can call for emergency services 24/7.
- Energy Benchmarking: We measure the performance of your facility against itself, similar buildings, or other set standards to help with further improvements and to see that your building complies with city standards.
- Control Analytics: We measure and actively manage your facility’s energy and operating costs to produce audits showing where to best invest in improvements and procedures for energy savings.
- Energy Retrofit: Modifications to your current building can improve its energy efficiency and lower its energy demands.
- Lighting Retrofit: One of the most cost-effective upgrades we can make to your facility is to retrofit the lighting for improved productivity and energy efficiency.
We Keep Your Building Working Its Best for You in Olympia, WA
A facility may stay in the same place for its entire life cycle, but its management requirements are always moving and shifting. It needs to have a facility management team that not only can move and shift with it, but which can also predict those moves and shifts ahead of time.
Sunset Air is an innovative commercial services contractor in Olympia, WA that always stays at the cutting edge of commercial building management and green technology. We find creative solutions to the challenges of facility management, and we aim to deliver full satisfaction to our clients. When you work with us, you can depend on our integrity and commitment to quality.